HKICPA QP Case Analysis Competition 2014
29 November 2014
A team of BBA students was entered into the final round of the HKICPA QP Case Analysis Competition 2014. The team members included NG Cheuk Hei (BBA-Y3), LEUNG Chun Wai (BA-Eng-Y3), YUEN Kai Hou (BBA-Y3)and AU Hiu Yan(BBA-Y3).
In the final round of the competition, the nine merit teams were required to give a short oral English presentation based on their analytical reports which had been submitted for the second competition.
The oral presentation and prize presentation ceremony was held on 29 November 2014. The students presented their analytical reports in front of the adjudication panel and over 100 guests and university students.
The adjudication panel on the oral presentation day comprised:
- Mr Clement Chan, President of the Institute and Managing director of BDO Limited
- Ms Susanna Chiu MH FCPA, Immediate past president of the Institute and Director of Li & Fung Development (China) Limited (Chairperson)
- Mr Ronald Fung, Junior partner of McKinsey & Company
- Mr Dennis Ho, Vice president of the Institute and partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Mr Alan Lai, Operations manager, inSkin Aesthetic Solutions, Phillip Wain